Notice for CA Residents
Notice at Collection of Personal Information
Our Website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). Specifically, Company's website, NaturAll Club (“Website”), has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
Identifiers - A real name, postal address, unique personal identifier,
online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address,
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute - Address, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected classification characteristics - Age and gender.
- Commercial purchasing information - Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or network activity - Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data - Physical location. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Inferences drawn from the above personal information - Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, and attitudes.
Notice of Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information
We collect only that information necessary to comply with applicable laws and provide the services offered on this website.
We collect the personal information only from visits to our website.
We don’t collect data from children under age 18 unless expressly approved by a parent/guardian and we don’t collect biometric data from customers.
California and European Union residents have a right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information To exercise this right, please contact us at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 800-683-8576. Please know that before we can process such a request, we will need to verify your identity.
Notice of Financial Incentive
The financial incentive we have implemented is reasonably related to the value of the consumer’s data we have collected. Using accepted marketing techniques, we estimate that the value of the personal information you have shared with us creates a benefit for us that approximately equates with the value of your data that forms the basis of our offering.